PRE-PITCHED FAMILY BELL TENT - 7 NIGHTS (3 to 6 occupants)
From GBP £705.00
- Duration: 8 Days (approx.)
- Product code: GSP736
Book now for 2017 - 10% non-returnable deposit with balance due 30 days before your surf camp start date
If you need to tailor the booking options, for example;
- a different length of stay
- more than six people in your party
- full glamping options
- or other requirements
This exclusive camp is for families and friends only and situated in Croyde. A maximum of four pitches at any one time, the beach is only 15 metres away and you don't have to cross any roads to get to it!
The setup is ideal for a family break or group of families or friends holidaying together.
Day 1: You can check in from 14:00 on the day of your arrival at the Walking On Waves shop and pick up any hires you've ordered. Once you're settled in, take advantage of your close proximity to the beach and go for an afternoon of free surfing with your family or Join in on the optional 'Sundowner' surf lesson at 16:30 - courtesy transport will pick you up and deliver you safely back.
Day 2: Surf Lesson, meet at the Walking On Waves shop by 10:30 for courtesy transport.
Day 3: Surf Lesson, meet at the Walking On Waves shop by 10:30 for courtesy transport.
Day 4: Surf Lesson, meet at the Walking On Waves shop by 10:30 for courtesy transport
Day 5: hire some kit for a free surf session or take part in an extra lesson
Day 6: hire some kit for a free surf session or take part in an extra lesson
Day 7: hire some kit for a free surf session or take part in an extra lesson
Day 8: Checkout by 11:00 at the latest, then you can spend the rest of the day on the beach
- You and your children should be reasonably fit and healthy (children aged 10 and over)
- warm water
- a three-day surf or SUP course
- a maximum pupil to instructor ratio of 6 to 1
- courtesy transport to and from the surf beaches for surf lessons
- wetsuits and surfboards provided for lessons
- you can hire equipment for part or all of your stay
- pre-pitched family bell tent with ground sheet
- indoor heated swimming pool
- Tennis court
- toilets & hot showers
- restaurant serving breakfast and dinners (please book at main reception on arrival)
- the Plaza bar with dining area
- The Bay Restaurant
What do we need to bring with us?
- sleeping bags
- swimmers and seasonal clothing
- you can hire a cooking pack if you need to or if you're not into cooking, order breakfast and other meals in one of the restaurants)
- bring food or shop on site
- there are local shops and a Tesco in the village of Braunton
Surf Camp Directions
Croyde Bay Holiday Resort, Croyde Bay, North Devon. EX33 1QB
In the unlikely event of you losing your way, call 0777 240894 and we'll talk you down
Hit the 'Book Now' button and select your surf camp start date.